When a paper document is lost or damaged, it is gone forever. Storing and managing essential records on a private secure Cloud is a smart choice for business continuity planning. ViridisMed is a secure, simple tool that promotes accountability and responsibility. Does your organization have outdated and ineffective document processes that could lead to significant business risk?
An important part of your job is to protect the enterprise from catastrophic loss of data assets as well as effectively manage risks associated with HIPAA compliance, state licensure laws and operational disaster recovery.
The simplest, least expensive solution is to digitize and manage existing paper documents using a Cloud based management system. It is the safest, easiest and most efficient way of maintaining the necessary records for your business.
It allows you to secure, retrieve and back-up your important documents.
Did you know?
- 75.9% of companies experienced significant business risks and/or compliance incidents and suffered severe consequences due to ineffective document processes
- 36.2% failed to meet compliance requirements
- 30.2% lost key employees
- 24.9% lost major customers
- 24.8% had a major IT breach
- 20.4% were pulled into a major audit
How are you currently protecting these vital business records in your organization?
- Employee Files
- Medical Records
- EOBs/Super Bills
- Payor Contracts
- Compliance Records, Logs and Audits
- Copyright / Trademark Records
- State and Federal Tax Filings
- Business Insurance Documents
- Intellectual Property / Non-Compete Agreements
- Accounting Records
- Personal Timesheet and Expense Records
- Vendor Contracts